Professional Rooms For Lease.
Share Our New Home.
We have two independent rooms in our newly renovated building at 254 Darebin Road, Fairfield available for lease, suitable for allied health use. The rooms can be made available on a permanent (sole occupier) or a sessional (shared) basis, depending on your preference.
The building is wheel-chair accessible, close to public transport (several bus routes that connect to stations and activity centres) with on-site parking and bicycle racks, and a 20 minute walk from Fairfield Station. Opposite the clinic is a 100 space public (free) carpark.
The building has excellent exposure from traffic (car and bus) along Darebin Road, and visitors to the nearby factory outlets.
We are opposite the 120 bed Fronditha Thornbury Anesi Aged Care Services and close to the Darebin International Sports Centre.
- Room 1 ~14.5sqm is currently occupied by Ainslie Bryce, Feel Myotherapy
- Room 2 ~10sqm is occupied Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays but is available on Wednesdays, Fridays (9:30am - 5:30pm) and/or Saturdays (9:00am - 1:00pm)
- Basic reception services included
- Free WiFi Internet
- Kitchenette with separate staff / meeting room
- Independent air-conditioning
- Hand basin with hot/cold water
- All outgoings included
- Permit for allied health use
Example allied health professionals include (but not limited to)
- Speech Therapist
Interested? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 03 9482 1100.