Maintaining Good Oral Health
To maintain good oral health, Care For Smiles recommends
- a balanced diet,
- brushing at least twice a day,
- flossing once a day,
- drinking water frequently (fluoridated tap water), and
- attending regular (6- or 12-monthly) check-ups at the dentist.
Care For Smiles also recommends the following products which are available from our Fairfield clinic:
NeutraFluor 220 fluoride mouth wash
NeutraFluor 220 alcohol free fluoride mouth wash gives excellent results in improving enamel strength and reduction in decay and sensitivity. (Must be used in conjunction with correct diet, brushing and flossing to achieve best results)
NeutraFluor 5000 toothpaste
NeutraFluor 5000 is a toothpaste with a high concentration of available fluoride for stabilising progression of dental decay and also sensitivity. (Must be used in conjunction with correct diet, brushing and flossing to achieve best results)
Tooth Mousse and Tooth Mousse Plus
Tooth Mousse is a topical paste that provides extra protection for your teeth.
- Contains CPP-ACP, a revolutionary ingredient that helps to repair and restore tooth enamel.
- Provides relief for sensitive teeth.
- Regular use will help protect teeth from decay and make them stronger.
- Sugar and lactose free, derived from milk protein (not recommended if you have milk allergies).
- Tooth Mousse does not contain fluoride.
- Tooth Mousse Plus with fluoride is also available.
Tooth Mousse and Tooth Mousse Plus is available from Care For Smiles.