Care For Smiles. Your Friendly Dentist.
Dr Priti Rosemary Phillipos. Gentle Dentist.
Care For Smiles - a small boutique Dental Practice owned by the principal dentist, Dr Priti Rosemary Phillipos - where Dentistry is practised with no hurry in a caring gentle atmosphere to achieve perfect results.
Located at 254 Darebin Rd (cnr Arthur St), Fairfield (near Station St), Care For Smiles is wheel-chair accessible, close to public transport (bus, train) with on-site and on‑street car parking and bicycle racks for cyclists. Across the road is a 100 space public (free) carpark.
Are you looking for
- Stress free, pain free, gentle dentistry?
- A caring, gentle, child-friendly, female dentist?
- Comprehensive dental care in a soothing, relaxing atmosphere?
- Candles and music/DVDs, or streamed news/sporting events/videos?
- A choice of oral sedation or nitrous oxide sedation (happy gas) for anxious patients?
- Modern equipment and technology including Digital X‑Rays, Intra-oral Camera and Dental Caries Fluorescence Detection?
Experience the Care For Smiles difference.
New and Emergency Patients.
Care For Smiles welcomes new or emergency patients. Use the link below for more information.
Emergency patients can usually be seen the same or next day. Please call our receptionist on 9482 1100 to ensure that the dentist is able to see you.
Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS)
Care For Smiles is pleased to support the Federal Government's Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS). Children aged 2-17 from families receiving the Family Tax Benefit Part A (FTB-A) are entitled to check-ups, x-rays, fillings and extractions capped at $1000 per child over two calendar years. Care For Smiles will bulk-bill eligible patients - parents have no out-of-pocket expenses.
Care For Smiles is a Preferred Provider for the HCF More For Teeth program and the CBHS Choice Network program. HCF and CBHS Health Fund members are fully covered for annual check-ups, cleans, x-rays, mouthguards and more (subject to annual limits).