Gentle Caring Female Dentist
Care For Smiles. A small, modern, independent family dental practice where dentistry is practised in a caring, gentle atmosphere. Serving Fairfield, Thornbury, Northcote and surrounding communities.
Dr Priti Rosemary Phillipos and the Care For Smiles Team take pride in offering affordable dental care in a relaxed atmosphere. We are a small owner-operated practice and take the time to get to know our patients and understand their individual needs. New and emergency patients welcome.
The Care For Smiles difference:
- Caring, gentle, child-friendly female dentists
- Comprehensive and affordable dental care in a relaxing environment
- A focus on prevention, education and preservation of teeth
- Modern equipment and technology including low-dosage Digital X-Rays
- Bulk-billing Medicare for Child Dental Benefits Scheme and DVA patients (conditions apply)
- Preferred Provider for HCF and CBHS Health Funds
- Discounts for Seniors, Disability Pensioners, Carers and full-time university students
- Option of nitrous oxide (happy gas) sedation
- Streamed news, sports, movies or DVDs to watch on the dental chair
The Care For Smiles Dental Clinic is located at 254 Darebin Road Fairfield (corner Arthur Street), close to public transport (bus, train) and with on-site bicycle racks and car parking at rear. The clinic is fully wheel-chair accessible. Click for Google Map.
Download: Location & Transport Guide
We will confirm the date and time of your appointment the day before. If you are unable to keep your appointment please give us at least 24 hours notice so that we can offer the appointment to someone else. Please also refer to our Cancellation Policy.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time. It helps if your teeth are clean.
New patients will be required to fill in a New Patient Form. For your convenience, you can download and fill the New Patient Form prior to your appointment.
Download: New Patient Form (Adult)
Download: New Patient Form (Child)